Michael Savage, Attorney
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A. Economics, 1988)
- Southern Methodist University (LL.M., Taxation, 1994)
- St. Mary’s University of San Antonio (JD, 1992)
- State of Texas Bar Association (1992)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar Association (1992)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Member of the Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- State Bar of Texas District 6A Grievance Committee
- AIMCO, Inc.
- Contract Datascan, LP
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Marathon Bank of New York
- New Capital Funding, Inc.
- North Food Group, Inc.
- Ursuline Academy of Dallas Margin of Excellence Campaign – Chair (2018)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School – Alumni Executive Board (2001- 2006)
- The Ursuline Campaign (2015-present; Co-Chair 2016, 2017)
- Ursuline Academy Parent Association Board (2015-present)
- St. Thomas Aquinas Advisory Council (2013-present)
- Fr. Patrick H. Koch, S.J. Alumni Association, Inc. (2006-2012)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School Annual Alumni Campaign – Chair (2004-05)
- Wilson v. Dewitt, et al., No. 05-04-00666-CV, 2006 Tex. App. LEXIS 6970 (Tex. App.–Dallas August 8, 2006, no. pet.)
- Davis v. Ruffino, 881 S.W.2d 196 (Tex. App.–Houston[1st Dist.] 1994, no writ)
- Serv. Empl. Redevelopment v. Fort Worth Indep. Sch. Dist., 163 S.W. 3d 142 (Tex. App.–Fort Worth 2005, pet. filed)
Family Law / Domestic Relations
Mr. Savage also provides experienced legal representation to clients in the area of domestic relations. He handles divorces, child custody disputes, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, child support modifications, and contempt hearings. His business experience proves invaluable as he shepherds his business (and non-business) clients through the often complex labyrinth of family law. Mr. Savage’s experience focuses on keeping closely-held businesses and significant retirements intact throughout the divorce process.