Michael T. Savage, Attorney
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A. Economics, 1988)
- St. Mary’s University of San Antonio (JD, 1992)
- Southern Methodist University (LL.M., Taxation, 1994)
Admitted To Practice
- Texas (1992)
- Massachusetts (1992)
- The Savage Law Firm, PLLC, – Partner (2009-present)
- Ackerman & Savage, LLC – Partner (1994-2009)
- The Supreme Court of Texas, Austin Texas
- Intern for Justice John “Jack” Hightower (1992)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- State Bar of Texas District 6A Grievance Committee (2001 – 2007)
- Panel Chair (2006 – 2007)
- The College of the State Bar of Texas (2006, 2008)
- St. Thomas Aquinas Bar Association
- AIMCO, Inc.
- Datascan, Inc.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Marathon Bank of New York
- New Capital Funding, Inc.
- Operating Engineers Funds, Inc.
- Ursuline Academy of Dallas – Margin of Excellence Campaign (2015-2019)
- Co-Chair (2016, 2017)
- Ursuline Academy of Dallas – Parent Association Board (2015-2019)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School Challenge Drive
- Co-Chair (2018-present)
- St. Thomas Aquinas Advisory Council (2013-2016)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School – Alumni Executive Board (2001- 2006)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School Annual Alumni Campaign
- Chair (2004, 2005)
- Wilson v. Dewitt, et al., No. 05-04-00666-CV, 2006 Tex. App. LEXIS 6970 (Tex. App.–Dallas August 8, 2006, no. pet.)
- Serv. Empl. Redevelopment v. Fort Worth Indep. Sch. Dist., 163 S.W. 3d 142 (Tex. App.–Fort Worth 2005, pet. filed)
- Davis v. Ruffino, 881 S.W.2d 196 (Tex. App.–Houston[1st Dist.] 1994, no writ)
Family Law / Domestic Relations
Mr. Savage also provides experienced legal representation to clients in the area of domestic relations. He handles divorces, child custody disputes, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, child support modifications, and contempt hearings. His business experience proves invaluable as he shepherds his business (and non-business) clients through the often complex labyrinth of family law. Mr. Savage’s experience focuses on keeping closely-held businesses and significant retirements intact throughout the divorce process.
The Savage Law Firm, PLLC, represents clients in all areas of domestic relations including: